Join Little Nelson and his Lion family to explore objects from the museum's collections and engage with them through stories, songs, and play!
Nelson is feeling thirsty! Shall we have a tea party? Did you know that pottery was made in lots of different parts of Rotherham? Rockingham pottery was made in Swinton and was well known for making tea sets. They made lots of fancy cups, saucers, plates and teapots.
- Nelson's cub club is for young children between 1 and 4 years and their families.
- There will be space to park your buggies.
- All sessions are FREE and include a drink and small snack.
- The session numbers are extremely limited, and we will be operating on a first come first served basis.
- We will meet in the drawing room every other Wednesday (10:00AM until 11:30AM and 12:30 until 02:00PM) during term time.
The sessions are held every 2 weeks on a Wednesday (term time only) apart from the following dates:
- 27th of December
- 3rd of April
- 29th of May (This session will instead be held on the 5th of June and run every 2 weeks from then)